Call for Abstracts
The Mesulam Center for Cognitive Neurology and Alzheimer’s Disease invites Northwestern University members conducting research in aging, Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias and related neurosciences to submit an abstract to participate in the Alzheimer Day scientific poster session.
Categories for poster submission include:
- Cell & Molecular Biology
- Clinicopathologic Studies
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Health Services
- Clinical Best Practices
The Marie and Carl Duncan Prize for research in memory disorders will be presented to the investigator with the most meritorious contribution relevant to memory. The winner will receive a certificate of award and $250.
- Abstract text should detail purpose, methodology and findings
- Abstract text should include one to two sentences about the practical implications of the findings for anyone whose background is not research but who is interested in the application and translation of your research findings
- Contact information requested for first author
The audience for Alzheimer Day is very diverse. You will be presenting your poster to academics as well as patients, caregivers, service providers, healthcare practitioners and the general community.
All abstracts must be received by Monday, March 18, 2019.